not for DIVA ☆
Joining in the Diva Competition in our annual Olympics yesterday have been a very good experienced. Maybe I was born not to be a winner but I was born to give the best for life. I'm happy that I have experienced even in only one day that I become a Diva. Even though I'm not win in this competition I'm still happy because I saw a lot of supporters that I had that time and many friends (not only friends but also my co-workers) out there are really PROUD of me. And I know and I believe that the next best thing to winning is losing! For at least you've been in the race. LOL XD
Note to Self: There are many ways to be a winner but there is only one way to be a loser: to fail & not look beyond the failure.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento